these bars have been a huge and versatile hit around our abode lately, so i thought i’d share in this space. they are simple to make and low in sugar, making them a sound creation for those trying to focus on lower glycemic food fare.
they’re also a phenomenal travel food…glass containers packed with a beautiful brew of these sticky eats have become a staple ‘in-car’ fixture during lengthy drives…
- 1/2 cup sprouted flax seed
- 1/2 cup chia seed (whole or sprouted)
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup dried wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried mulberries
- 6 large tablespoons of sunflower butter (or any other nut or seed butter)
- 1 dropperful of berry stevia
- 1 dropperful of vanilla stevia
- (or 1 tsp. of unprocessed stevia powder)
- sea salt to taste
pulse mix all of the above ingredients in a food processor…press into a dish and cut into bars.